The Lieutenant-Governor and / or his wife regularly host events at Government House and visit organisations and charities. These events and visits are usually to celebrate a special occasion or anniversary.
You can make a request for an event or visit by emailing the Office of the Lieutenant-Governor. Make sure you include the:
- purpose of the proposed event or visit
- name of the organisation or charity
- name and full contact details of the person making the request
- proposed date or preferred timescale
- type of event
- proposed number of guests (for events at Government House only)
- location of event (for visits only)
Your request will be considered at a weekly planning meeting.